- Includes 4 pcs 100 amp-hour, 12 Volt batteries + 3 pairs of 2/0 gauge, 9-inch battery interconnect cables rated at 320 amps. WindyNation 100 amp-hour heavy duty, deep cycle, AGM sealed lead acid batteries with heavy duty plates are designed for deep, repetitive discharges.
- Ideal for all types of off-grid power: Solar Systems, RV's, UPS, Off shore Marine power, Telecommunications, Portable tools, etc.
- 99.995% pure virgin lead allows for an extremely low discharge rate and maximum power storage (lower quality batteries often use recycled lead). Float life is 10 to 12 years at 25 degrees Celsius
- Technical and physical specifications can be viewed in the photo gallery (image #3)
- Each battery is rated at 100 Amp-Hours at the 10 hour rating. 110 Amp-Hours at the 20 hour rating! 1 year warranty.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: BattaMax Series Batteries by WindyNation are true deep-cycle AGM batteries, specifically designed for providing off-grid power. The sealed and maintenance free design is ideal for the following applications: aerial work platforms, floor cleaning, golf carts, inverters, material handling, oil and gas, recreation (RV's, offshore marine, etc), remote telecom, and renewable energy. The sealed, non-spillable design also allows the batteries to be used in the following applications: power equipment used in locations where regulatory mandates require use of non-spillable batteries such as airports, healthcare facilities, shopping centers, educational institutions, etc. BattaMax batteries are designed specifically for deep-cycle performance for applications where the battery will be discharged and re-charged hundreds or thousand of times.