Color: Nakuru Blue/Stone Gray
- Comfortable Size: The Roo unfurls to 10'L x 5'7"W, about the size of a queen size bed and comfortably fits two people.
- Durable & Strong: The Roo has a weight capacity of 500lbs and is made of Kammok's proprietary LunarWave fabric that is stronger, lighter, and softer than other parachute fabrics. It also comes with two climbing rated carabiners (22 kN) and two Dyneema slings for suspension.
- Portable & Lightweight: The Roo weighs just 23oz (with carabiners packed) and compresses down into its stuff sack at 5.5"L x 6.5"H x 4.5"W, making it ultra portable and an excellent companion for any adventure.
- Socially Conscious: With every Roo purchased, a portion of your purchase goes toward providing resources to create sustainable change in Kenyan communities through CTC International.
- Lifetime Warranty: We proudly stand behind everything we make. The Roo carries a lifetime warranty to the original owner against material and workmanship defects. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and requires proof of purchase or warranty registration on the Kammok website.
Release Date: 2012-10-19
Details: The Kammok Roo is a camping hammock built for your adventures from the backcountry to the backyard. Made from durable diamond ripstop nylon fabric and soft to the touch, the Roo comes equipped with climbing rated caribiners and webbing for ultimate safety. Inspired by the kangaroo, this camping hammock will get you off the ground in a hurry, give you a comfortable, secure place to rest, and then pack up quick so you can continue on your way.