Brand: Gardner Bender
- DESIGNED TO LAST: Wings are knurled for a sure grip and offset from centerline for greater twisting leverage. Square wire spring grabs and holds wires for secure connections.
- DESIGNED TO LAST: Square-wire zinc-plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice
- FLAME-RETARDANT TEMPERATURE RATING: Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105°C / 221°F
- HIGH-DIELECTRIC: shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire - COPPER TO COPPER connections only
- STANDARD RATING: 600V max in building wire and at 1000V max in lighting, fixtures/luminaries and signs
- UL LISTED: Canadian and U.S. requirements (connections rated at 600V Max for building wiring and rated at 1000V Max in lighting fixtures/luminaries and signs)
- WIRE RANGE: 2 #22 (Min) to 3 #12 (Max)
- Unsurpassed quality and durability in a high-leverage, easy-on wing-type design
- Wing-Gard finger-pleasing wings are knurled for a surer grip and offset from the centerline for greater twisting leverage
- Easily removed for repeat usage on same size combination or larger
- Secure connections mean positive continuity
- The expandable square-wire plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice, then bites down to thread onto the wires without ratcheting and creates a strong, vibration-resistant connection-no pre-twisting tools are necessary
Publisher: Gardner Bender
Details: GB's WingGard twist-on wire connectors offer unsurpassed quality and durability in a high-leverage, easy-on, wing-type design. These hardworking connectors offer a wide range of connection options essentially ensuring that one size can do the job of multiple standard connectors. The swept wings provide added turning torque and reduce the strain of multiple applications. The thermoplastic shell provides strength and resistance to chemicals while a long skirt prevents exposure of bare wire. The zinc-plated square wire-spring inside instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice upon insertion ensuring a long-lasting connection that resists corrosion and exceeds UL standards for dielectric strength and wire pullout force.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.2 x 2.4 inches