Color: 10pcs Lugs + Heat Shrink
- Includes UL Listed pure copper cable lugs + black & red heavy duty dual wall adhesive lined heat shrink tubing. Use selection tabs to choose cable lug gauge/stud size and package quantity.
- UL Listed pure copper cable lugs are designed to fit solid or stranded cable. Cable can be crimped or soldered to cable lug.
- Cable lug utilizes a closed end design to keep moisture and other contaminants from entering and degrading or corroding the copper cable. Flared cable lug entry hole allows for the easy insertion of cable.
- UL Listed dual wall, polyolefin heat shrink tubing contains a heat activated adhesive/glue which creates a seal to prevent water, solvents, and salts from entering into the cable. Package includes 1.5 inches of heat shrink tubing per cable lug (half black and half red)
- Heat shrink tubing shrink ratio is approximately 3 to 1 (shrinks to 1/3 of its original diameter). Heat shrink tubing ratings: Temperature: -55°C to 105°C Voltage: 600V
Details: WNI cable lugs are manufactured from 99.99% pure copper and are UL Listed under UL 486. The included red and black dual wall adhesive lined heat shrink tubing is also UL Listed. WNI’s cable lug + heat shrink tubing kit is perfect for any application requiring a rugged, high amperage electrical connection. Perfect for making battery/inverter cables, welding cable extensions, wiring trolling motors and general marine wiring, wiring battery systems in RV’s/ATV’s/golf carts, and battery banks for off-gird solar & wind systems.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.8 x 1.1 inches